FedAdmin@northwales.police.uk Phone: 01492 805400

Injuries – on or off duty

Officers and their family injured through the negligence of a third party may apply for legal assistance to pursue a civil claim. If the compensation is assessed at under £1,000 a guidance pack is available to pursue a claim through the Small Claims Court.

To pursue a civil claim you can either telephone the PF Claimline Direct on 0800 9171 999 or contact the Federation Office on Ext. 05400 to obtain the relevant application form for completion.

Back to FAQs