SUSPENSION CONSTABLES, INSPECTORS OF INCREMENTAL PROGRESSION SERGEANTS, INSPECTORS AND FOR CHIEF INSPECTORS
1) Save as set out in the remaining paragraphs of this Part, no member in the rank of constable, sergeant, inspector or chief inspector shall move to a higher pay point in the relevant period.
2) A member who completes initial training in the relevant period shall move to the relevant pay point in the table in Part 2 (constables’ pay with effect from 1st September 2010).
3) A member who completes two years’ service as a constable in the relevant period shall move to pay point 2 in that table.
4) A constable on pay point 2 in that table who completes a further year’s service in the relevant period shall move to the next pay point on doing so.
5) In this Part “the relevant period” means the period from 1st April 2012 to 31st March 2014.